Gist's logistics expertise means that our delivery of warehousing and transport operations is second to none.
Our dedication to excellence and customer partnership ensures that our customers can provide their customers with the highest levels of service.
We work closely with our customers so we really understand their business and its challenges, and can design and implement effective and practical solutions.
Our experience in warehousing, transport and supply chain design ensures rapid implementation, thus improving time to market and guaranteeing that disruption is minimised.
Gist's approach means that our solution is designed to suit each customer.
- understand what their requirements are
- understand what they want to achieve
- review how to best use existing and new sites
- to create a tailor-made solution.
Gist has developed relationships with its customers over time.
Long-term supply chain partnerships benefit from:
- flexibility for the future
- investment in assets and people that can be wholly or partially dedicated to the customer
- a detailed understanding of each business and its needs.
What types of products does Gist handle?
- fresh flowers, fruit and vegetables
- live plants
- chilled and perishable foods
- luxury goods
clothing for export
- hazardous materials
- unattended deliveries of food and office products.
Our experts design, set-up, implement and manage, on an on-going basis, the entire network, giving our customers the benefits of cost reduction, adding real value and achieving optimum service levels.
Our operational approach is based on partnership and continual improvement. As a business evolves, we take pride in thinking laterally in order to offer new solutions and improvements to meet these changing needs.
Our operational team, comprising more than 5,000 people, ensures Gist's operations run efficiently and smoothly 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our experience, expertise and innovative use of technology ensure that our customers get the most out of their supply chain - reducing waste, reducing food miles and reducing their carbon footprint.